A picture of our current events, through the eyes of a 9 yr old!We just happenend to be in the area, so I decided to take Trent to witness a part of history. We went to check out the action at The Capital. Can't go on Facebook with out seeing the comment wars. (PLEASE NO COMMENT WARS HERE! I am Switzerland!) I don't follow politics. I don't even watch the news or read the news paper, but this is an event everyone knows about. After driving for 20 minutes to find a parking spot which ended up being in somone's apartment complex spot, shhhhhh! (The conflict brought the rebel out of me!) Here's our little brush with the winds of change.
Once again, Trent comes though with the most perfect thing to say. "It's like a parade, but I don't know if they are going to throw candy or torches!" I can cofidently say, not once did I feel unsafe.
1 comment:
That photo is priceless.
Post a Comment