Chasing Callie!

Trent Time!

2.12.2008

2008 So far....

I've started 2008 with a real bang! Actually it was more like a CRUNCH! I slid into a car at school yesterday. Their car's fine, mine, or should I say, Marshall's, which I have only driven 3 times is a little cracked on the bumper. I swear it was cracked before this, but I really sealed the deal! We don't like to discuss it! It never fails. We've had the car for a year and a half. Figures I would scratch it, same as I did the Blazer and the Mazda. I'm not a bad driver either! It just happens to me!
I spent the rest of the day in bed with a migraine. Not fun! First one in a really long time, and hopefully the last in a really long time!
Last weeks story had to do with a little car trouble leaving Callie and I stranded at the library and Trent stranded at school; a daring deer, which fortunatly I did not hit, but almost; and a little visit with the ditch. All relatively harmless, but none the less annoying, time consuming and emotionally draining. As you can tell, not too much gets me down, but thats been my year so far! I hope everyone else's year is a little quieter!

1 comment:

Lana said...

When it rains it pours! It will get better :)